Rehmat Aziz Chitralli awarded Sanad-e-Imtiaz
- Revolt in Gilgit, Hindu Officials arrested
- There is no mountain bigger than Khusraw: Ismailis in Chitral Celebrate Phatak Festival
- Lionel Messi plastic bag shirt: 5-year-old Afghan boy inspires messi to meet him
- OEC organized Winter Dialogue for reflecting on the progress and strengthening the teamwork
- Ghizer Intelligence Agencies press people to provide information about their family members abroad
Islamabad: Chitrali journalist, author, researcher and poet Rehmat Aziz Chitrali was decorated with the Sana-e-Imtiaz at a special ceremony held at Dawah Academy, International Islamic University Islamabad.
He was the only Children Writer in khowar language amongst the 111 Pakistani writers who received the prestigious awards from the Children Literature Department, Dawah Academy, IIU, Islamabad.
“In recognition of his outstanding efforts for the promotion of Children Literature in Khowar Language of North Pakistan” said the citation read out on the occasion.
The award also carries a Commendation Letter highlighting the efforts of Rehmat Aziz Chitrali for the promotion of Children Literature in Khowar language. Born on April 25, 1970 in Chitral, Rehmat Aziz Chitrlai who is also a language and culture researcher in Chitral had specially flown in to receive the award. Rehmat Aziz has written books i.e. Guldan-e-Rehmat, Guldasta-e-Rahmat, Gulzokh, Gul-o-Bulbul, Gul Afshaniat-e-Iqbal, Khowar Vocabulary, Urdu Vocabulary, Khowar Dictionary, Khowar Primer, Kalasha Primer, Khowar Keyboard, Khowar Closed Class Words, Chitrali Grammar, Brahui Primer, Balochi Primer, Chitrali-Urdu Conversation etc. for more details of Rehmat Aziz Chitrali’s books please click here http://www.scribd.com/khowaracademy