Rehmat Aziz Chitralli awarded Sanad-e-Imtiaz
- 3 candidates from Gilgit-Baltistan qualify for the country’s civil service
- In awe of spring blossom in Skardu, Baltistan
- 9 heartwarming pictures illustrating the bond between daughter and father
- FOCUS Pakistan extends help to people of Gilgit-Baltistan, hit by floods, landslides and avalanches
- Flash floods kill dozens in Gilgit Baltistan and Chitral
Islamabad: Chitrali journalist, author, researcher and poet Rehmat Aziz Chitrali was decorated with the Sana-e-Imtiaz at a special ceremony held at Dawah Academy, International Islamic University Islamabad.
He was the only Children Writer in khowar language amongst the 111 Pakistani writers who received the prestigious awards from the Children Literature Department, Dawah Academy, IIU, Islamabad.
“In recognition of his outstanding efforts for the promotion of Children Literature in Khowar Language of North Pakistan” said the citation read out on the occasion.
The award also carries a Commendation Letter highlighting the efforts of Rehmat Aziz Chitrali for the promotion of Children Literature in Khowar language. Born on April 25, 1970 in Chitral, Rehmat Aziz Chitrlai who is also a language and culture researcher in Chitral had specially flown in to receive the award. Rehmat Aziz has written books i.e. Guldan-e-Rehmat, Guldasta-e-Rahmat, Gulzokh, Gul-o-Bulbul, Gul Afshaniat-e-Iqbal, Khowar Vocabulary, Urdu Vocabulary, Khowar Dictionary, Khowar Primer, Kalasha Primer, Khowar Keyboard, Khowar Closed Class Words, Chitrali Grammar, Brahui Primer, Balochi Primer, Chitrali-Urdu Conversation etc. for more details of Rehmat Aziz Chitrali’s books please click here http://www.scribd.com/khowaracademy