Rehmat Aziz Chitralli awarded Sanad-e-Imtiaz
- MoU signed between Government of GB and PIMS to establish the first medical college
- Comparative Analysis of Status of Education in Gilgit-Baltistan
- 3 candidates from Gilgit-Baltistan qualify for the country’s civil service
- 'Stop charging Environmental Activists under Anti Terrorist Courts' Residents
- General Election in Pakistan and the people of Gilgit Baltistan
Islamabad: Chitrali journalist, author, researcher and poet Rehmat Aziz Chitrali was decorated with the Sana-e-Imtiaz at a special ceremony held at Dawah Academy, International Islamic University Islamabad.
He was the only Children Writer in khowar language amongst the 111 Pakistani writers who received the prestigious awards from the Children Literature Department, Dawah Academy, IIU, Islamabad.
“In recognition of his outstanding efforts for the promotion of Children Literature in Khowar Language of North Pakistan” said the citation read out on the occasion.
The award also carries a Commendation Letter highlighting the efforts of Rehmat Aziz Chitrali for the promotion of Children Literature in Khowar language. Born on April 25, 1970 in Chitral, Rehmat Aziz Chitrlai who is also a language and culture researcher in Chitral had specially flown in to receive the award. Rehmat Aziz has written books i.e. Guldan-e-Rehmat, Guldasta-e-Rahmat, Gulzokh, Gul-o-Bulbul, Gul Afshaniat-e-Iqbal, Khowar Vocabulary, Urdu Vocabulary, Khowar Dictionary, Khowar Primer, Kalasha Primer, Khowar Keyboard, Khowar Closed Class Words, Chitrali Grammar, Brahui Primer, Balochi Primer, Chitrali-Urdu Conversation etc. for more details of Rehmat Aziz Chitrali’s books please click here http://www.scribd.com/khowaracademy