Rehmat Aziz Chitralli awarded Sanad-e-Imtiaz
- Man arrested after killing 15 and wounding 45 in knife attack at Kanagawa care facility
- A man set fire to a mother of three when she refused his friendship
- Appeal for international solidarity: Free Baba Jan and 11 other political activists and stop the abuse of anti-terrorism
- 17th Martyrdom anniversary of Lalak Jan Shaheed observed in Hundur Yasin
- Monsoon 2016 and Chitral Devastation
Islamabad: Chitrali journalist, author, researcher and poet Rehmat Aziz Chitrali was decorated with the Sana-e-Imtiaz at a special ceremony held at Dawah Academy, International Islamic University Islamabad.
He was the only Children Writer in khowar language amongst the 111 Pakistani writers who received the prestigious awards from the Children Literature Department, Dawah Academy, IIU, Islamabad.
“In recognition of his outstanding efforts for the promotion of Children Literature in Khowar Language of North Pakistan” said the citation read out on the occasion.
The award also carries a Commendation Letter highlighting the efforts of Rehmat Aziz Chitrali for the promotion of Children Literature in Khowar language. Born on April 25, 1970 in Chitral, Rehmat Aziz Chitrlai who is also a language and culture researcher in Chitral had specially flown in to receive the award. Rehmat Aziz has written books i.e. Guldan-e-Rehmat, Guldasta-e-Rahmat, Gulzokh, Gul-o-Bulbul, Gul Afshaniat-e-Iqbal, Khowar Vocabulary, Urdu Vocabulary, Khowar Dictionary, Khowar Primer, Kalasha Primer, Khowar Keyboard, Khowar Closed Class Words, Chitrali Grammar, Brahui Primer, Balochi Primer, Chitrali-Urdu Conversation etc. for more details of Rehmat Aziz Chitrali’s books please click here http://www.scribd.com/khowaracademy