FPSC announces result of Gilgit-Baltistan Competitive Examination (interview Part)
- 3 candidates from Gilgit-Baltistan qualify for the country’s civil service
- In awe of spring blossom in Skardu, Baltistan
- 9 heartwarming pictures illustrating the bond between daughter and father
- FOCUS Pakistan extends help to people of Gilgit-Baltistan, hit by floods, landslides and avalanches
- Flash floods kill dozens in Gilgit Baltistan and Chitral
Islamabad—The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC), Islamabad has announced result of the Combined Competitive Examination for recruitment of Gilgit-Baltistan based posts of Assistant Commissioners, Section Officers, Project Mangers and Developmental officers, a press released said.
Out of 2231 candidates who appeared in the examination, 276 have qualified the written part of the examination. The success percentage remained 12.37%. The press released advised the candidates to furnish their eligibility requirements without any delay to ensure their placement in the viva voce process that is yet to be scheduled.
Candidates who have not obtained their degrees have been advised to obtain Provisional Degrees from their Universities and submit attested copies to the Commission.
The Press Release said that the Commission has already dispatched Regret Letters to those who were unable to get through the examination this time.
However, the commission’s rules entitle the candidates to reserve the right to appeal the decision of the commission, nonetheless, the commission, under the circumstances, may help only in rectification of errors and omissions, if any.Results can be seen Here
Naveed has contributed to this story from Islamabad, Pakistan