FPSC announces final results of Gilgit-Baltistan Competitive Exams
- 3 candidates from Gilgit-Baltistan qualify for the country’s civil service
- In awe of spring blossom in Skardu, Baltistan
- 9 heartwarming pictures illustrating the bond between daughter and father
- FOCUS Pakistan extends help to people of Gilgit-Baltistan, hit by floods, landslides and avalanches
- Flash floods kill dozens in Gilgit Baltistan and Chitral
Islamabad—Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC), Islamabad has announced the final result of the combined competitive exams for Gilgit-Baltistan. 4 candidates, Kamal-ud-Din Qamar(Ghizar), Kamal Khan(Ghizar), Zakir Hussain and Syed Ali have been recommended by the commission for appointment of Assistant tabela Commissioners.7 other candidates have qualified for the posts of Section Officer, Development Officer and Project Manager.
FPSC had conducted the written examination in May 2011 and 278 out of the 2231 candidates were short-listed for interview/viva. The interviews under the commission took place between February and March.14 talented aspirants of Giglit-Baltistan have succeeded.